Order Playing Cards Online
Order playing cards online right here. You can choose from a variety of paper types. If you require an urgent deadline, just let us know in the notes. If you are after custom playing cards in Brisbane you can collect for free. Outside of Brisbane? We can make playing card boxes as well (by quote). We can print personalised playing cards with your brand by customising the back with your logo or message, or you can go the whole way and print your own original game!
Box packaging options for Poker Size (up to 52 cards) available by quote only.
How to Supply your Custom Playing Card Artwork as Print Ready
- Supply your cards as two pdfs if possible, one with the fronts and one with the backs. With each card having its own page to size in the pdf.
- 3mm Bleed
- 5mm artwork safe zone (no important elements within 5mm of the edge).
Playing Card Paper Types
The standard stock to print playing cards with is 350gsm Silk. Choose from thicker or thinner stocks as you wish, for more info see below.
Playing Card Stock Options – Standard
200 – 350gsm Silk, Gloss, Matt stocks have a professional finish along with being a perfect paper to print on and achieve clarity. Touch any of these coated stocks and you will notice a smooth feel that also gives added protection and durability. Furthermore, 350gsm Silk is the best option for playing card decks if you want something you are sure will work.
Matt, is not reflective or shiny in any way, Gloss is glossy, and Silk is a satin textured paper stock.
Card Stocks To Help Further Personalise Your Playing Cards
300 – 400gsm Hi-Bulk sports a sturdy subtle texture and feel and is an uncoated stock. As a result of being thick, it has an extended life and helps to further personalise your playing cards.
352gsm Kraft has a brown eco friendly looking look with a subtle texture and is an uncoated option. As a result, it is the perfect option to print playing cards in an environmentally way.
300gsm Cast Coat is instantly recognisable even if you haven’t heard of it; Cast Coat is like a postcard – shiny on the front and uncoated on the back.
320gsm Linen has the most textured look and feel of all our options and is an uncoated paper. As such, it is amazing to touch along with being the perfect option for a minimalist design.
200 – 350gsm System Board is a white high-end uncoated stock that has a subtle texture. It is uncoated and looks amazing and makes your personalised playing card decks pop.
280gsm Hammerbond looks and feels like a very high end white textured uncoated paper. As a result of this, it helps to make your playing cards stand out from more run of the mill paper types.
Playing Card Finishes
Note: Requires 200gsm paper or above
Available in either gloss/matt or a high-end velvet-textured option. Cello glazing offers a professional and high-quality finish along with adding depth and colour. It has a smooth, silky feel and also gives added protection and durability, therefore, extending the life of the product.
Note: Requires Celloglaze
Metallic foil is transferred through heat on to the surface of the stock; this makes the area shiny with a brilliant metallic hue. It comes in gold, silver, copper, rose gold and spot UV (clear foil).
Protect from crinkled edges on your flash and add some class with round corners. You can choose from 1, 2, 3, or 4 round corners. Just specify where you would like the corners in the notes.
Things to consider for your custom playing cards include:
- Box packaging options (by quote only)
- Wide choice of card stock materials
- Different types of finishing to protect your prints, such as celloglaze
- Different popular standard card game sizes with rounded corners (children may prefer smaller card sizes).
- Trading game cards
- Personalised Playing Cards
- Personalise an existing card game you love for your own personal use or to just amuse your friends. Ever wanted to add your own card to a game of cards against humanity? Well now you can!
- Card game
- Promotional / corporate gift
- create custom playing cards for a corporate event or gift.
- Product / service brochure, industry tip cards
- Work portfolio
- Venue and catering (rooms, facilities, F&B packages)
- Party / wedding favours
- Create a personalised playing card for a friends birthday as a gift.
- Pre-event promotion / invitations