By virtue of being a form of plastic, clear vinyl stickers are waterproof and tear resistant. It is, therefore, the better choice when you need tough, long-lasting stickers for outdoor use and they also resist fading much better than a paper-based solution. With the longevity advantage that vinyl has over paper, it is no surprise that our most savvy clients prefer it when it comes to printing stickers.
Clear Vinyl stickers can be used for anything from a give-away sticker to window shop front signage. As you can imagine, it is very flexible and stand out wherever you put them..
Clear Vinyl Sticker Options
Our shape types come in two varieties, Kiss cut or Die Cut and supplied individually.
Kiss Cut – These stickers are only cut through the sticker layer – the backing stays intact. Supplied as a sheet.
- Kiss Cut – Custom shape – For non Square / Rectangular or circular shapes
- Kiss Cut – Square / Rectangle
- Kiss Cut – Circle
Die Cut and Supplied Individually – Cut straight through to fit the shape of your design.
- Die Cut to Square or Rectangle – Stickers are cut straight through the paper backing. Select if you have a standard square or rectangular shape and want them supplied individually.
- Die Cut to Custom Shape / Profile are cut straight through the paper backing to fit the exact custom shape of your design. Select if you have a shape that is not rectangular or square.
Stock Options for Clear Vinyl Stickers
- Clear Gloss/Matt Standard 2yr – Monomeric: Great for short term use.
- Clear Gloss/Matt Premium 2yr – Polymeric: Great for vehicles and signage.
Clear Vinyl Sticker Laminate Options
- Clear Gloss
- Clear Matt